Skilled Phoenix masonry and landscaping contractors.
Popular Valley home features are front yard gardens and outdoor living spaces that require brick, adobe, stucco, concrete and stone masonry. Desert Crest is highly skilled in this trade and provides the services of your landscape and home exterior and interior masonry contractors company work with a general contractor’s license. We do both mortared and dry stone mason work. You will also find that we are accomplished in Scottsdale – Phoenix brick and block work.
Visit Our Portfolio for more examples of our masonry work.
A single element on your patio design could easily require the assistance of several other contractors with some landscapers. Working with Desert Crest, you have no need to manage a series of companies to finish a hardscaping item such as an outdoor kitchen or built in grill, where electrical, gas line and concrete or stone mason skills and licensing are needed. The same is true of the following in demand items for Southwestern landscaping in the Northwest Valley, Scottsdale and Phoenix metro locations:
- Courtyard entry masonry walls, lighting and water features
- Swimming pools and pool decks
- Hot tub surrounds in stone and stucco
- Outdoor kitchen and built in gas grills
- Outdoor gas fireplaces and outdoor gas fire pits
- Complete outdoor living room additions to your home
- Natural stone masonry for walls, pillars and outdoor fountains
- Stone mason for adding stone work to your shade structure
- Retaining walls, garden walls and privacy walls
- Installing electric and outdoor fans or lighting in ramadas or pergolas
The application of masonry in landscape design is seen in many facets of curb appeal and backyard landscaping, allowing us to do every portion of the job, without having to rely on other utility or masonry contractors for completion. Additionally, if you’re interested in other home improvement projects that require masonry services, you can enjoy the high quality of Desert Crest craftsmanship in many places beyond landscaping needs.